Many more people live across borders. They move for jobs or purchase and invest abroad. Their affairs span different jurisdictions, leading to complicated circumstances.
Grotius Chambers understands these intricate and complex situations. Being able to draw on professional and personal experiences living across borders, combined with significant knowlegde of specific laws that govern important legal questions in multi-jurisdictional settings, means that Grotius Chambers can provide practical and effective legal assistance to in- and out-bound expats.
- Advice in relation to the selection of the most appropriate method to quell a dispute
- Advice on the choice of a forum
- Advice on choosing the most appropriate applicable law
- Pre-litgatiion advice, including on recognition/enforcement of agreements, awards and judgments
- Legal representation before international courts and tribunals and facilitation of representation in domestic courts