- Grotius Chambers uses your personal data to provide legal advice and related services (including marketing communications, where you have requested them) and manage its business.
- Grotius Chambers may add your personal data to its contact database managed and used by Grotius Chambers.
- Grotius Chambers is submitted to the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Grotius Chambers deletes your personal data when it no longer needs it.
- Grotius Chambers takes necessary measures to safeguard your personal data when it transfers them outside the European Union.
- You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data including the right to access, rectify and object to.
- Grotius Chambers’ Team is happy to answer your questions about privacy and data protection. You may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *